Sunday, November 13, 2011

Help. Caught at it in a car by a neighbour while my husband was away?

I'm a 25yr old woman. I got married 8 months ago. My husband is 56. Hes a good man with alot of properties and business interests which take him abroad alot. I have everything most woman only dream of, fab house, my own car, i dont work, my days include gym, spa treatments and shopping, he pays a huge allowance into my account monthly but he pays every bill. Marrying him was a really good option for me. BUT not in every area. Hes seriously lacking in the bedroom. I've a very high drive and with other men i found they could satisfy me much more....more energy to keep it going.'ve a great bod, i've huge tytts (natural) and the sight of them has been enough to make most guys want to give me a royal seeing to. But they seem to nothing for my husband...and that makes me feel very unwanted. I'm afraid i'm now getting that attention from a fit gorgous 21 yr old who works for my husband looking after the horses. Its happened numerous times in the past month but never in our home, to be honest...outdoors in the back of his van or in one of the barns. I'm just so desperate for it i cannot help myself....huge drive. However, someone walked up to the van the last day and i was naked from the waist down, i quickly pulled up my panties and pulled down my skirt, but i'm just worried they saw the van shake and therefore know. I was also very flushed and my shirt undone. They are neigbours, i'm so worried. I dont my marriage and good life to go. Any help appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment