Sunday, November 13, 2011

Help, I think somethings wrong with my dog?!?! Urgent D:!?

About 10 minutes ago i noticed a bald spot on my dogs(er spaniel almost 5 years old) neck about the size of a quarter Its hard to the touch, it doesnt stick out of the dogs body and its not red. Im not sure how long its been there but it hasnt been there for more than 3 days for sure. My dogs not acting sick and his nose is wet. I have no idea what it is and im really worried about my dog. I cant take him to the vet because im only 14 and my dad wont take him because he thinks a tick just laid eggs under his skin. Im terrifyed it might be cancer, but could my dads guess be right? We do live in a wooded area with a lot of ticks around so could the spot possible be eggs? If you have any idea what could be wrong please tell me. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment