Saturday, November 12, 2011

This is a very serious question about my life, please give good answers....?

I'm 14 and I want to get away from my life This is not about boyfriends or curfew or cellphone bills its about improving my quality of life.My parents show no sign of wanting to advance and do better, they just want to sit around in this literal rathole.My parents argue and my father wants nothing to do with me.My mother seems to want to argue with him but does not want to leave.I'm sick of the neighboughood,Its very ghetto and the schools are overcrowded.Iwant to be an orthodontist and earn an nice paycheck so I can move away and make a good life for myself.My mother said the only reason she had kids is so my father wouldn't leave her which makes me sick.She is a very dependant and crazy.I want to know how to start out on my own.I want to get my college education and a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment